Thursday, May 13, 2010

Internet-no-no-no!

I HAVE NO INTERNET. My new apartment is really great, but I don't have the internet. The other rotten thing about my place is the air. I am very confident there is a dead woman under the floor boards. This confidence comes from the stank radiating around our apartment. Febreeze, furniture polish, cookies, candles, and other various scents cannot do anything for the smell that has settled in. Yep. Worst part is that I have become used to it. I don't even notice anymore. AH!
I am really excited for the summer in store. Plus, my broseph is getting married?! It will be a really awesome time. I am very stoked. But, I need to find a sweet dress to wear at the temple and wedding breakfast. Oh man. Shopping is the best.

1 comment:

  1. I'll gladly share Amanda's computer with you at the shop. I won't have internet either.

    We'll survive!

    P.S. Good luck with the smell. That is just weird.

    ReplyDelete