Thursday, July 28, 2011

Receiving Advice

I hate receiving advice. I always like to give advice and share my thoughts, because I am always right. Unfortunately, because I am always right, I lack the ability to receive other people's thoughts and wisdom. Here is a big shout out to the tall man with the white wig that finally helped me see what I was missing. Instead of analyzing a situation he helped me realize that I need to analyze my life!! I am now really excited for the next year and I want to really focus on school and preparing for a mission. Man. Things like this can be so exhilarating!

In other news. If Caitlin is reading this... She might want to stop now before she kills me. Caitlin, my roommate, is out of town and I have been hanging out with her crazy cat. Maybe one day I got bored and painted her talons, yes, I said talons instead of claws. She now has pink talons which I sometimes mistake for being bloody or something gruesome. Anyways... This is the cat! her real name is Sophie... but to me she is the cat. I love her. She is attacking me in this picture and I am not impressed if you were curious.

Also. I loved Cowboys and Aliens and I got bangs. Yep. That is what I did this week.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Big decisions, kittens with painted toenails, bangs...I'm impressed/overwhelmed! Love you!

    ReplyDelete