Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just to keep you posted...

Just some small stuff.  I finished my mission papers yesterday.  Yay!!  I meet with my Stake President tonight and then they will be sent off on January 16.  Don't ask me where I want to go.  I don't know.  But!  Go ahead and ask me if I am excited... Because I am!

In the next couple of weeks expect the following blog posts:

  1.   A brief synopsis on school...  School... yikes!  Can't believe it starts tomorrow...
  2.   A brief synopsis on me opening my mission call.  Then I will go into full detail on where and dates and all of that stuff.  Oh man...  This is going to be great!
So I guess this means things are going great...  and I am still growing out my hair.  

Look how long!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was still in school! Sort of!
    Just to hang out with you a couple of times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the verge of some pretty exciting stuff! Looking forward to any and all news!

    ReplyDelete