Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Art of Hanging

Indeed it can be said that the college years are the best years of someone's life, and I do not doubt that. I am enjoying school and everything I am doing, and yet, I feel as though I am left out. I've been watching Life on the Discovery Network and I wish that I was a meerkat. Those guys have fun and they keep it tight. If I could hang out like they do, I would! They watch out for each other, make sure that they learn basic skills, and eat scorpions. I am not saying that I want friends that eat scorpions, because maybe that is a bit crazy, but considerate friends are a necessity. My best friends live hours away or in my apartment... So I don't get out much. If I was a meerkate no one would even judge me for being at home all of the time. Perfection right?
So... How does one make people want to hang out with me? I already tried being awesome... but I failed...

1 comment: