Monday, March 8, 2010

FREEDOM!

I have been the assistant costume designer for the USU production of Love's Labour's Lost. We went into dress on Thursday. Can you say freedom? Thus far I have done some homework, eaten food, and yes, watched movies with my roommates. It really is the simple things that make me super happy. Yet, I am kind of sad about not spending as much time in the costume shop. The costume shop is my favorite place to be. If I were told I had to be condemned to one spot forever it is very probable I would choose to spend eternity in this little costume shop I consider home. First. I have a great card game here that can keep me entertained for hours. Second. People come in and visit me all of the time. Third. People would probably be nice enough to get me food every once in awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bloggins. Congrats on your work with 5L. or L5. Now you will just have more time to go SKIING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to be condemned to one place.... I'd probably choose sam's club. That way I'd have a bed to sleep in, and all the food in the world. Win win win! I'll ship you some food from there, just tell me what you'd like in bulk, please.

    ReplyDelete