Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friends. The real kind.

Today. Right this moment as I am moving my somewhat chunky and man style fingers across the keys on my lappytop I am realizing how great the real kinds of friends are in my life. Like the ones that come back to your apartment to help you clean it out, even though it's midnight. The friends that drive you to concerts. The friends that drive you home, then help take another friend to their home even when it's going to cut into some necessary sleeping time. Haha. Really that was Ross... And so I had to put on this sweet picture ; ) The friends that are really actually your siblings. That is always weird to find out.
Mostly, I have one friend who has been on my mind like crazy!! It's so weird to think that time could actually go by when we aren't on speaking terms. I would say sorry... but I have been forbidden to ever say sorry to this certain character again, which definitely assures me that all is well. Anyways. Friends are good. The world needs them. School is starting. I am super excited to make new friends. Keep old ones, maybe.

1 comment: