Monday, August 9, 2010

When Life Changes

Tonight I had a beautiful experience. It was a long and awesome night. I probably met my husband, but that is not what is important. What is important is realizing the worth of a human soul. Bodies are flesh and bones that house a spirit. I'm going to take a guess and say that judging people on the outside is a bad idea... Wow. Thank goodness that never sunk in until today. Twenty years after I was born into this world and I finally realized that everyone has feelings. Why do people not care enough to say hi and make someone feel welcome? You don't have to marry them.
Tonight my life changed. I'm excited to be a new person.


This is me and Tom!!

1 comment:

  1. This entry alone will guarantee my dedication to your blog as a faithful reader.

    ReplyDelete