Saturday, September 18, 2010

I love Harry Potter.

Fact. Harry Potter is the most fabulous fictional character in all of time. So fabulous that I have chosen to believe he is a real person, just hanging out with his hott wife Ginny, kicking it in the UK. Another fact. J.K. Rowling made roughly £510,000,000, or $1,000,000,000. And that's from roughly 400 million copies sold. WHAT?? So, if Harry Potter is so awesome, why don't more guys try to be like him?? I would be all over that. Someone who is hot headed and arrogant, but always fights for what is right and just. Someone who is a completely sincere friend. Someone that is willing to achieve what he has always wanted to, like defeating Voldemort. Someone with real plans and magical powers. Not to mention how sheepish and awkward he gets when he is around the girls he likes. So awesome. Now, I am pretty sure if I could find someone like that... someone willing to take me out to ice cream and then a nice walk on up to the owl tower. That would be really nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. You go girl- find yourself someone with real plans and magical powers!

    ReplyDelete