Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday is for the Insane

Yep. This year I chose to actually venture out and take a big ol' bite of Black Friday. Fact. I have never gone black Friday shopping before, at least, not for real. I think there was one day that I realized I was shopping on black Friday, but I was just buying some random miscellaneous items that no one could care about. Possibly milk or makeup. Either way... Not epic.
So my friend says, Caroline, come black Friday shopping with me! Naturally, I said yes. I have a massive crush on this friend boy. So together we stood outside in the cold from 3:40--5:00 a.m. My little feet didn't stand a chance in my thin canvas vans. My legs were shivering violently, trying to get any sort of friction to start warming them up. No worries. I was one of the first 100!! So I got $20 to use Saturday. I actually just got back from using it. Hooray for wool socks and scarf.
Anyways. Black Friday. Truly a day for the insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment