Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sleeping Isn't Necessary

I am getting ready for the Harry Potter premiere tonight by sleeping now. I am so lucky, and I get to work from 2 am--10 am. Some people would call me crazy. Some people would call the people that go watch Harry Potter at 3 am crazy. I would like to state that this is all for a very good cause, seeing as Harry Potter is amazing (please see previous blogs dedicated to by favorite Englishman, Harry Potter).
IWA is going along just like a champ! I am absolutely loving everything that comes with that calling. Plus... There is the IWA dance tomorrow! The theme is Candyland or something like that. My date and I are going to be gingerbread men. Ha. I am so stoked! Really, I am quite excited. I'm going with a kid I really like, and I am getting two meals for $6! Sweet. Church organizations really are the bomb.
Thanksgiving is next week, and I couldn't be more excited. I get to hang out with my family!! Maybe we will dress up like we did last year... Or maybe we'll try being presentable. Eh. I don't know!!

2 comments:

  1. Your gingerbread shirt was pretty cool. Not as epic as the Katy Perry costume but close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative costumes! You rock that look.

    ReplyDelete